The Village of Kaslo has one Municipal Grant intake in the Spring and two Recreation grant intakes, spring & fall.
1. Only one (1) application is accepted from each group or society annually.
2. No applications will be accepted from individuals or businesses pursuant to Section 25 of the
3. The most current financial statement of the applicant must accompany an application.
4. Activity funded must be conducted within the Village of Kaslo.
5. An applicant awarded the grant in a previous year that has not provided a report with respect to their subsequent use of funds will NOT be considered for funding the following year.
PERMISSIVE TAX EXEMPTIONS:
6. Community organizations that receive a Permissive Tax Exemption worth in excess of $500 per annum from the Village or from other legislative authority are automatically considered as lower priority for award in years where the funds available are outstripped by the applications submitted. This is in recognition of a significant financial benefit already being provided to those organizations at cost to municipal revenues.
1. Only one (1) application is accepted from each group.
2. Maximum application amount is Five Hundred Dollars ($500*)
3. NO applications will be accepted from individuals or businesses**.
4. The most current financial statement MUST accompany this application.
5. Activity must be conducted within the Village of Kaslo.
6. Recreation is considered to be activities which promote well-being.
I would like to...
Village of Kaslo
Box 576, Kaslo, B.C.
413 Fourth Street
M-F: 10am - 3pm