Kemball Memorial Centre
The Kemball Memorial Centre, formerly the Provincial Government Building in Kaslo, has a unique, century-old appearance and ambience in our community.
Acquired by the Village some years ago, the building is a designated heritage structure that is gradually being converted over to an office building for small business or institutional clients.
Please contact the Village office if you have any interest in viewing or leasing space (when available) in this unique building.
Some features, in the process of implementation by 2015, include:
- Access to a modern audio visual facility room for meetings
- Access to high speed internet provided by Kaslo Infonet Society (approx. 100 mbps up and down)
Current tenants include:
- Service BC
- Instruments of Change (Music Store)
- North Kootenay Lake Historical Society (Archives)
- Hospice Society of North Kootenay Lake
- Kaslo and District Community Forest Society